I spent a glorious 12 hours in beloved provo saying goodbye to all my favorites.
First lunch with Skus. We don't like to take pictures so just imagine us at Zupas.
Then a Sonic run with Steph for happy hour, our favorite. 2 large Diet Cokes with Vanilla please.
I went to say goodbye to the gruesome twosome Dan and Mike with Amy and Riley. The visit started out nice enough...
Then Mike went postal and tried to kill me.
I think this was their way of telling me they'd miss me? ...Let's hope.
Dinner with old roomies Caroline and Nat.
Next up was dessert with Tyler and Chad, they even performed a little song and dance for me. What gems.
Then I made them take stupid family pictures.
My final stop was visiting deary Sam. The boy even bought me a cupcake. And he has a mustache. .... I know.
Then I drove home in some sort of weirdo pink mist.
"Is this was the inside of cotton candy looks like?"
"Am I inside a cotton ball?"
"Perhaps a tornado?"
No no it's just Utah County's awesome inversion.
It was good to be back.
So sad I missed it!!!!
ReplyDelete