January 10, 2011

26.2 miles sounds so much better in your head

Today I had my first class of the semester. While sitting there at 8 am (really 6 am cause I'm still on Utah time) my teacher reminded me I had a 4 hour meeting later today that I totally forgot about it.

In that meeting, I sat there scheduling my day tomorrow and I realized I have meetings from 9 am-1 pm then 1-5 pm, and then from class 6-8 pm.

At this exact moment of panic and despair my friend Martha asked me to run the Marine Corps Marathon with her in October.

I said "Sure why not! I'll do it."

I'm actually really excited. I convinced Amanda to run it with me too.
I've always wanted to run a marathon and I think 2011 it just the year.


I'm a little scared though but it's ok though because I actually doubt I will even make it to October with the way my first day of school went.

1 comment:

  1. Stef your face. Haha thats clever! I just wanted to tell you I love your blog. I read it everytime I'm sick of doing school and need a good funny break. Good luck with the marathon!

    ReplyDelete