I'm having way too much fun to care about blogging. I hate "highlights" posts but just made one anyway. Oh well.
I'll make a new years resolution to have a better blog. Or eat more vegetables.
Both of which we all know won't happen.
1. We found texting gloves! The finger tips are a special material that lets you use your iphone with gloves on. So pleased about this.
I loved how we are all making the same stupid face. Embarrassing.
2. Went to McDonalds with my 16 year old cousin Noah and the cashier slipped him her number in our to-go bag.
3. Our redbox was dirty so Riley showed me a new way to clean dvds. Flush them down the toilet.
It just gives it a nice swishy clean. And no it doesnt actually go down the toilet.
4. Had to catch up with my favorite babe Annie cakes.
Get a load of those cheeks.
5. Celebrated the one and only Mike McArthur's bday at midnight at Dennys.
We know how to throw a party.
6. Dan had to show me how to use his new 72 hour kit.
If you ask me it just looks like a cereal bag with a plastic cup taped on the outside. But let's not kill the kids dreams.
7. I've gotten abnormally good at Beatles Rock Band. Even know I'm still not as hard core on the drums as Jakey.
I am slightly terrified of Jake now. Just fyi.
ReplyDelete