- I will be on a bus to Philly in 13 hours
- I will be on a bus home to DC to see Steph in 48 hours
- I will see Steph in 58 hours
- I will see my mom, angie, jr, sydney, holden and adelaide in 6 days
- I will be eating my mom's delicious rolls in 8 days
- I will be done with finals in 29 days
- I will be flying to beautiful Utah to see amy, skus, autumn, gparents, and provo friends in exactly
- 30 days!
I'm also grateful I survived my first semester of grad school!
But seeing as how I've been sick the past three days I guess I shouldn't speak too soon....
Close enough for me, come home tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAH!! its too good to be true! I don't feel like i leave that soon at all. life is so good right now
ReplyDelete