Luc and I were stressed about finalizing our upcoming weekend plans all last week. But things couldn't have turned out better.
We went to our church dance/activity. No pictures were taken due to the sheer awkwardness of this event. I felt like I was 15 again. And still hating church dances.
Sooo we decided we needed some real dancing. We jetted into the district to hit up the 9:30 club. No pictures were taken due to the dim lighting of this event. But it was great.
Then the boy got a craving for chili (makes sense at 3 am) so we headed to the famous Ben's Chili Bowl on U street. (read its very cool history)
Best. Chili. Ever.
We took a short nap (4 am to 9 am) and headed to Eastern Market for my favorite breakfast.
I was more than just tempted to purchase this....
Any weekend that starts with dancing and ends with a mustache is fine by me.
I love you. haha. end of story.
ReplyDelete