I had a short (28 hours) trip to Philly last week to attend a national convention for speech pathologists. And it was awesome! I heard a lady lecture who had the entire right side of her brain removed when she was 8 years old. And now she is a speech pathologist and is totally fine. Wow.
This pic is of all my cute GW girls in front of the convention center.
{Side note: DC is way better than Philly. Philly is dirty and gross. Story about sketchy guy soon to come}
Then I got to see Steph and Dev which was wonderful! (pics are on her cam).
And now I must pack for New York.
Hello snow, yummy food and my fav people.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
look at you in that sassy skirt!! love it. sad we are missing you guys for thanksgiving this year. trying to drag my mom out of stores just won't be the same with out you and your mom!
ReplyDelete