June 26, 2009

A wedding and a much needed vaca

So....June has been a crazy month! We've had lots of fun family events and activities going on. Sara got MARRIED on June 5th! It was a beautiful pink and brown wedding. She and Kent are definitely a perfect match and I'm so happy for them both!

My mom got...lets say...a little excessive with the wedding. Seriously this woman went above and beyond! Everywhere you looked there was pink or brown, it was awesome. Our wedding motto was "Why do when you can overdo?" And believe me- we did.

We had a pink and brown candy station for guests to fill their own take-home goody bags!
We also had a pink and brown deliciiiiious dessert bar. This is where I spent the majority of the night.


After the wedding my mom, sister-in-law, sister, niece, nephew took a awesome fam vacation to our condo in Bear Lake. This is a Faust family tradition and I look forward to it every summer!
I'm just glad I've finally found someone who loves to swing as much as me.

Now I'm all rested up for EFY to start NEXT WEEK!!! Whoot whoot!




No comments:

Post a Comment