June 09, 2009

News to me

I was up in Holladay for the past two weeks or so and man it felt like I was gone forever! I dearly missed my summer gang but had such a blast with my family. My brother and his family was in town from New York for my sister's wedding and we packed in the fun! It was such a busy time packed with lots of fun family events. Many have asked me what exactly I did while I was gone for so long. Well I will tell you....
  • The girls all got our hair and nails done
  • Sydney got her first hair cut by Lorna! An essential initiation into the Faust family
  • Ammers graduated from seminary
  • My cousin John had his farewell
  • Lots of family dinners :)
  • My favorite cousins from Pennsylvania flew in for the wedding
  • Amy GRADUATED from Olympus High School! Whoot whoot! Congrats sis!
  • We baked and frosted 400 cookies
  • We made 10 pounds of white chocolate popcorn
  • We sewed 12 tableclothes for the receptions
  • I made a killer wedding play list and sign-in book
  • Wedding luncheon
  • Chaotic set up for Sara's reception
  • And most importantly Sara got MARRIED!

Swinging at the park with my niece Sydney and nephew Holden. And yes I am still a child.

1st hair cut!
.All the girls at a late Mother's Day luncheon at the Lion House!

I finally returned to my long lost roomie Skus!

No comments:

Post a Comment