July 11, 2009

alright...alright...alright alright alright HEY!

I just finished up my first 2 weeks of EFY! Let me just say it’s seriously amazing the energy you can have after 4 hours of sleep every night for 2 weeks. Being surrounded by teenagers makes me feel the need to organize group games when I’m hanging out with my friends on the weekends or just cheer way loud in car rides. Ha.

Being an EFY counselor is the best job in the world I can’t believe I get paid to teach the gospel and have to much fun with these amazing kids.....
This is my homeboy Ivan from HOLLAday. He is so great and called me Beyonce or Latifah all week. The boys were convinced I am secretly black. I think they are right.

My sweet co-counselors TMax and Rachel. It was all of our 1st week so we had a blast just rolling with the punches.

My cutie girls brought me FLOWERS and BALLOONS saying "I love you" as a goodbye gift. Ya I cried. I love you girls!

My girl Saydee. This girl is amazing and has such a big heart.

Our company "Shafts in the Whirlwinds!"

My homeboys Ivan, Trent, Taylor and Ben.

My girls on week 2 going to scripture study. They were all from California and such babes!

My hilarious co-counselors Jared and Sarah.

My girl Megan. What a babe.

Our company "Dig a Pit!" I love you guys.


EFY is such an amazing program and I feel so blessed to be a small part of it. The gospel truly changes lives and I'm strong witness to that. Our theme this year is "Be Thou An Example of the Believers." Because of the hope of this gospel, we can change. We can become better. And we can become more tomorrow than we are today.

Alright alright alright alright alright....HEY. EFY!

No comments:

Post a Comment