February 11, 2012

The story of us

{She}
Loud talker.
Loves to bake.
Addicted to Pinterest.
Wants to travel the world.
Loves Target runs.
Wears headbands every day.
Survives on Diet Coke.


{He}
Even louder talker.
Loves Tax law.
Addicted to Twitter.
Wants to travel the world with her.
Loves Target just as much.
Wears a blue Oxford every day.
Survives on Diet Mountain Dew.



{We}
Met at a pool in Provo in May 2010.
They both moved to DC to attend GW in August.
He took her to Georgetown Cupcakes and chinese food for their first date.
A year and half later he proposed.
We tied the knot on June 19, 2012 and love our new life in DC.

14 comments:

  1. i love this! and i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Loved reading that. And congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Loved reading that. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute way to summarize your (plural) story. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that might be the cutest thing I've read. I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love. You are the cutest. Behnke is the cutest. Together you are the cuterestest. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you both! Blake, I aspire to be more like you.

    ReplyDelete