After you get engaged you feel the need to celebrate and commemorate the moment somehow and what better way than a Target run?
Really I was just on the phone for the next hour and Blake needed groceries so he lead me around the aisles while I blabbed away in a blurry state of shock and bliss.
As we were getting drinks at the classy cafe, a woman complimented my ring. I gushed "Thank you so much! I actually got engaged like an hour ago!"
She smiled nicely and while probably wondering what the heck we were doing at Target right now.
What can we say? We love Target!
I happily wondered around holding my Diet Coke admiring my ring while Blake picked out dishwasher detergent.
Maybe celebrating your engagement by shopping at Target is kind of like having your baby in Walmart so Target will offer to fund our wedding. I'll look into that.
No comments:
Post a Comment