I went home and cried after school because there was this girl in all my classes who had my same name and was cuter than me. She had the cute Meg Ryan hair do from You've Got Mail.
She was jealous that all the boys "flirted" with me by calling me Little Foot (I do not call that flirting) so she tried to get people to call her Stefi like I do.
And we've been best friends ever since.
One summer we FRIED our faces in Bear Lake so we had to put
Otter Pops over our eyes because they were swollen shut.
That's embarrassing.
We spent every Wednesday together watching Gilmore Girls
We have taken AWESOME road trips together
I was a bridesmaid at her beautiful wedding this summer.
I basically survived BYU by taking many many sonic runs
for 1/2 off diet coke. with pebble ice. with vanilla.
Have a GREAT birthday Steph!
Wish I could be there to celebrate with you!!!
Love,
Hammer.





thanks stefi!! i couldn't ask for a better best friend! wish you were here too!
ReplyDelete