April 09, 2011

You know this is bad.

I haven't wore a backpack in 7 years.
7 years.

Backpacks are ugly and ruin your outfit so I'd rather have a broken shoulder from carrying a cute tote.

.....but today I had to go to school for a group project.
It's saturday.
It's freezing.
My shoulder can't handle anymore.
So I had to bust out this ugly thing.


I look like a 6th grader.
All my friends told me so.

You know this is bad.

6 comments:

  1. I love the back pack it really is so cute! Love the pink! How is DC are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's cute (agreeing with Nicole), you look so pretty in this picture, and I love back packs/book bags ALL the time. So i say, it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get a north face. it will change your opinion - all comfort and they last forever.

    ReplyDelete