I had an OBSESSION with carabiners. And it was really weird.

I looked for them on every family vacation. I seriously hit the jackpot when we went to Jackson Hole. That place was made for all things outdoors, esp. rock climbing ---> carabiner gold mine.
I now have about 16 of these puppies in my desk drawer at home.
I bet you didn't know carabiners come in many different styles, shapes, colors and sizes. Some twist close for a more secure fit, others simply clip. Some are more rounded, others are more rectangular. Some are metallic, other more dull. Some had key chains attached, others are more hard core.
I bet you didn't see this post coming.
I definitely didn't see this post coming. But I do know those things about carabiners, but I just didn't see you as the type to love them. I guess when people are 11, they do lots of things that don't seem typical of them later. Or does my rock collection seem typical of me? ;)
ReplyDeleteHahahahah, this is my favorite post of all time. I thought I was on the wrong blog. Hahaha.
ReplyDelete