October 16, 2010

Cupcookie

What exactly is a "cupcookie"?
Well, its just that simple. It's a cookie inside of a cupcake. Impossible you say?
Well saddle up because here's the easy rundown of these delectable goodies.


Step 1) As with any good cupcake, you must first start with cute decorations. Its the details that really make the treat. Here you see some spiderweb papers with skull picks- perfect. (Thanks mom!)


Step 2) After you make your batter and dough, simply plop a ball of dough directly into your batter cups. You can really mix any flavors you want! I did choc cake with choc chip cookie dough. But sky's the limit babe.

Step 3) Don't be scared, it will work!

Step 4) Bake just as you would a regular cupcake. Decorate to your heart's content.

Step 5) Share if you're really reeeeealllly nice.
Isn't that magical?



I realize I have just given away my secret on the internet that might have one day made me millions.
....But hey, I'm a giver



1 comment:

  1. i didn't get a halloween cupcookie. i'm gonna go cry now.

    ReplyDelete