October 30, 2010

My one and only

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my one and only Asian love.

Skus you are the best, Happy Birthday dear!

A few reason of why I love my favorite baking buddy as documented through our pics through the years:


1. She goes to random mystery dinner date nights with me. She was Ms. Violet and I was obviously Ms. Peacock.

2. We throw awesome summer BBQs together

3. Sometimes we like to match.

4. She helped me survive my crazy summer of EFY getting no sleep and boy drama. She is always my voice of reason. I asked her if going to watch a meteor shower at 3 am with him was a good idea. She just looked at me.

.....I didn't go.

5. We go to fancy charity banquets together.

6. She did all the beautiful flowers for my sister's wedding and drove around like a mad woman all day doing errands. And then set up for the reception. And then stayed to entertain me through the reception. And then cleaned up after the reception.

Ya. I know


7. We had the best time being roomies at Liberty Square and then Foxwood. Summer gang forever.

8. We went to stupid BYU stuff like the Festival of Colors together. And loved it.

9. She let me go with her to pick out her wedding dress. I think I cried.

10. This is at her birthday dinner last year. I love us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKUS!

Thanks for all the late night chats, scripture reading, baking sessions, family stories, boy venting, sonic runs, chauffeuring, and support. You're the best.

Baking buddies for life.



5 comments:

  1. In reference to #3: you dont match, you just go together.
    In reference to #4:

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reference to #4: Glad you took my advice. Thanks for the post, Stefi! Come back to Utah so we can bake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second susan's comments. and i have to say that the last picture is so hilarious. ah i miss summer gang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, do you remember when Barb told you and stef that about your aprons? I bring up a nice old treat of a memory and you just put me down...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually recall that memory very well on my own, thank you. However, I am very glad to know that your memory of Stefi and I is as impeccable as ever. I'm sure it is hard to get us out of your mind.

    ReplyDelete