September 14, 2010

Bye Tom

Since I no longer live in Provo, I was excited to finally buy some Toms and not feel like a poser. Hardly anyone wears Toms on the east so I was super pumped to my sport little reds on the metro.

Blake and Steph (via phone) helped me order my shoes and my new bff Nordstrom worker Porcia even called me when they were finally shipped in.

I put on my shoes.
.....and felt nothing.
A year of wanting Toms and I get nothing? No satisfied shoppers glee? No tingling on my skin?
I was ticked.

Tom, you and I are over. It was a short relationship that had to end. I didn't even get to cut off your tags.


To make myself feel better I went to the Rack and bought some adorable turquoise Sperrys. Much more east coast. and I DEFINITELY got the tingly feeling when I tried them on.

I guess while everyone is saving children around the world by buying Toms,
I'll just be hanging out on my yacht with my new kicks.

Not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment