My to do list for the night:
1. make a daily treatment plan for my client
2. read 56 pages for my neurological disorders class
3. research articles for my voice disorders presentation in 10 days
4. research articles for my pediatric language impairment presentation in a week
5. go to the gym
6. fill out an audiology worksheet
7. make a visual chart for my therapy session
8. make a rule chart for my therapy session
{did i mention i had my VERY FIRST client on monday!? it went so well and i am confident i will love my job if every client is as adorable as mine was. im now a real grown up speech therapist :) ....kind of.}
9. take an online quiz
10. create a data sheet
11. paint my nails
12. read about 12 articles on autism intervention techniques
....but what am I doing instead?
baking is always the answer.
Here is an easy way to jazz up your boring chocolate chip cookies recipe. Simply substitute oreos for chocolate chips and add about 1/4 cup of peanut butter to your batter! Deeeeelicious.....
You'll be so happy all your worries will melt away just like mine! (True story: I didn't actually know my roomie was snapping this pic, I really am just this happy when I pull cookies out of the oven)
Guess I should probably add sleep to my list tonight?
......Nah.
No comments:
Post a Comment