Tonight was the most hilarious night of my life. This stuff is so good I couldn't make it up if I tried. And I have pictures to prove it....
- 6 pm: driving to Chipotle with David we see a kid from high school who we all thought he'd for sure be in jail by now. He was riding his bike while simultaneously air drumming. Classic. We did a U-turn so I could snap a pic.
- 6:45 pm: As we are eating on the patio overlooking the parking lot, David and I see a truck pull up with a dad and son who are both shirtless. They get out of the car and put on shirts to enter Chipotle. 10 minutes later after picking up their order, they walk back out and immediately take their shirts off again. Family ritual?
- 7 pm: walking to our car after dinner I see the door on the car next to us is open. So I pause to let the driver shut his door but was horrified to see some homeboy totally making out with his girlfriend on his lap. Door open and all. Classy.
- 7:01 pm: I shove David to keep walking ahead and not go the car. We duck into World Market to escape the awkward love fest.
- 7:02 pm: We see a girl we haven't seen since high school. David tells her we're engaged and so she takes our first "engaged picture" for us. *No I am not engaged, David tied a stupid string around my finger. Just a joke* Her face was priceless! She couldn't even talk she was so shocked.
- 7:05 pm: David and I shop at World Market. We find chocolate covered bacon and "digestive cookies" along with some other treasures.
- 8 pm: Driving home we laugh how funny this night has been just as David sees a cat driving a car. Ok not really, but it totally looked like it! Just as he screams "Cat!", I turn and see a crow fly straight into a pole and drop dead. We of course did another U-turn to get a pic.
- 8:01 pm: As we're turning around we see a Hispanic family pushing their broken down car alongside the road. David jumps out to help them while I'm instructed to stay in the locked car because "it's dangerous." What a gent. So I took pictures.
- 8:15 pm: We try to jump start the car. Well, David tried and I just creepily took pics of everything.
- 8:50 pm: We decide their engine is broken so we end up just leaving them stranded in a parking lot. Hey, we tried.
- 8:55 pm: Finally get a pic of the dead crow
- 9:15 pm: David did a "drive-by" to a kid's house from high school. The kid lives in a dead end circle and as we were turning around, his sister pulled up behind us. We were so embarrassed we tried to just speed away, but she followed for a few blocks to see who the creepers stalking her house were. Luckily David lost her.
- 10 pm: We are retelling this weird night to my mom in my drive way. She exclaims, "there is NO way a day was this funny and random."....... just then a car drives by towing a full grown tree.
Yep.
No comments:
Post a Comment