Text convo on my best friend Steph's wedding day:
Me: "Steph I can't eat breakfast because i'm so SO excited for you! HAPPY WEDDING DAY! love you!"
Steph: "Thanks stefi! I can't eat either. haha i'm so nervous."
Me: " :) "
Steph: "hey will you keep me hydrated today? especially during the reception?"
Me: "of couse. i'd be honored"
Steph: "thanks! :) you did such a good job last night. you are the best bridesmaid ever!"
Me: "haha well thanks. good luck today! i'll be waiting to hug you with your bouquet! yay!"
Steph: "thanks! ah so crazy! we are almost to the temple!"
Me: "eeeekkkkk :) so so happy!"
1 hour later.....
Me: "crap i wish you weren't busy getting married because i need you to tell me which sweater to wear today"
Not much has changed since the first day of 7th grade when I met her. We are such girls.
Isn't she just the most beautiful bride?
No comments:
Post a Comment