May 24, 2010

Triple Whammy.

In honor of the season premiere of the Bachelorette tonight, I made triple whammy cookies.

I call them that because they contain the best of three possible worlds: peanut butter (my favorite ingredient), brownies and choc frosting just like a cupcake!

They are so easy to make and I know you will looove them!


Pillsbury PB Brownie Cookies:

1 package brownie mix
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 egg
4 ounces cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 can fudge frosting

1. Mix brownie package, butter, cream cheese and egg together until a sticky dough forms.
2. Drop dough onto cookie sheet and lightly press down the center of each ball.
3. Mix powdered sugar and pb together and roll out small balls. Lightly press a pb ball into the center of each cookie.


4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes.

5. After COMPLETELY cooling, frost each delicious cookie!


From my kitchen to yours,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment