May 04, 2010

Should I be concerned?


As I've been running around with my adorable niece Sydney and nephew Holden in NY, I've had a concerning realization.

There is little difference between me and my 4 year-old niece. Sure we're both girls and related but it goes a lot further than that...

Evidence:
  • Favorite song: Party in the USA
  • Favorite ice cream flavor: Pink Bubble Gum
  • Favorite activities: swinging, painting our nails, and reading books
  • Favorite outfit: "twirly" dresses
  • Favorite movie: High School Music (see pic above)
  • Favorite shoes: flower sandals
  • Favorite color: pink
  • Favorite hair style: braids
  • Favorite person: my mom
  • Favorite breakfast: crepes
  • Favorite lunch: pizza
  • Favorite dinner: roast with mashed potatoes and rolls
  • Favorite weather: rain
  • Favorite bedtime story: Harvey Potter's Balloon Farm
Is this an abnormal amount of similarities between a 22 year-old and a 4 year-old?
Absolutely.

Am I concerned? No. Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment