1. I have reverted back to the 90's in just a few short days. I haven't lived at home for longer than 2 weeks since I graduated high school. And it shows.
Example A)
My awesome CD collection. Shania Twain, Cher, BSB, ThirdEyeBlind, Avirl, the usual.
Example B)
My SONY DISCMAN. How else could I play my CDs? So pumped about this find. Case included.
2. The millennium was just a few short years ago.
....As witnessed by the frame on my desk.
3. I have serious sprinkle, headband and shoe problem.
My sprinkles take up half my closet space.
My headbands take over my nightstand.
I have 75+ pairs of shoes. My mom made me count.
4. And your friend's parents will still kick you out at midnight just like high school. The honor code curfew will follow me all my life...
It's going to be a solid summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment