February 01, 2010

Some days

I haven't had a single sip of Diet Coke for 32 days. Ya...32. That is a BIG deal for me. A very big deal.

But sometimes you are just having one of those days. Boys will have no idea what I'm talking about but every soul sister out there has my back. You get home, your apartment is a mess, your roomie was in the hospital (feel better Laur!), you have tons of homework, you didn't go the the gym, it snowed and Grey's Anatomy wasn't new this week. Amidst all of these setbacks, you just want one thing.

A fresh Diet Coke from a fountain with pebble ice.
Possibly with a shot of vanilla if your bf is spazzing out on you too.

Diet Coke is constant. I've had it in 5 different countries and it is equally delicious in each.
Diet Coke is delicious.
Diet Coke is soothing.
Diet Coke makes the world right.


Well today was one of those days. But I remained strong and opted for a water bottle instead.
Definitely not as fun, but at least I'm preventing myself from getting as attached as this guy...

2 comments:

  1. i have missed you A LOT!! you are so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww! And I love you. And diet coke. But mostly you.

    ReplyDelete