Wow. Ok so last week I turned....22! I don't know where my life has gone! I still feel like I am 16 sitting in Mr. Felt's history class wondering about what dress to wear to Homecoming. But man have I had some adventures since then. My friends made my birthday so wonderful. Thanks so much to everyone who made my birthday fabulous and helped me forget how old I'm getting (I know 22 isn't that old...but 30s just around the corner!)
Birthday festivities included:
- Waking up to my apartment beautifully decorated by Skusan. Notice the Gerbs by 3s ;)
- Breakfast at Maglebys Fresh with Skusan
- Ice cream with Steph
- Rockin an Anatomy quiz
- Driving the BEAUTIFUL Alpine Loop with Chase
- Dinner with friends (including baby sis Amy who's a freshman now!) at Jason's Deli and then a impromptu glow-stick dance party. Highly recommended by the way.
- Finishing the day off by being kidnapped by Dan, Mike and Chase and taken to Denny to eat my weight in pancakes.
22 is feelin pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment