School has started with a bang- it's been a crazy week. I am DETERMINED to get a 4.0 this semester but I also want to live up my SENIOR YEAR at BYU so I'm trying hard to fit it all in. Between the gym, work, school, family and friends life is blissful.
I am working as a nanny for two families and so far I love it! I tend a 4 year old once and week and she is my soul-mate. Her first question to me was "Do you like to bake? Because I love baby cupcakes." I'm in heaven. And then I tend a 9 month-old baby three days a week who looks like my own child. I get some pretty weird stares when I walk him around on campus.
I know this year is going to be amazing and I'm so excited for all the adventures to come. My next big move is to apply to graduate school so wish me luck!
My quote of the week:
"Every day is an adventure. Every day carries with it a responsibility." -Elder Wirthlin
I am in love with you Stefi! Good luck with the school year. We also need to fit in a family reunion...?
ReplyDelete