Chris did some fun tricks like barrels rolls spiraling towards the ground (my favorite!), the "falling leaf" and some complete nose dives that gives you the craziest sense of no gravity. Totally beats any roller coaster. Then Chris let me fly by myself! It was awesome! He looks like he regretted that decision however...haha....
Then we flew over Provo to see the beautiful
Then we landed safe and sound on ground. Chris is an excellent pilot and I was a pretty rockin' co-pilot too. Thanks for such an amazing night Chris!!!
*Wanna see what a barrel roll feels like?*
Omigosh. I loved this. Especially the barrel roll. Stefi, you sound like a door in desperate need of WD-40.
ReplyDeleteWait, Nat tells me that's the plane. What a relief. No wait, that's bad. Planes aren't supposed to sound that way.
Oh, and I love the quote, "Chris said I wasn't allowed to press any buttons but look how tempting!"
ReplyDeletehow did u not scream!? wow stefi. so brave. p.s. I'M JEALOUS!
ReplyDelete