April 29, 2009

101 reasons why Mike & Dan should visit me in Provo

Mike (pictured above) didn't think I could come up with 101 reasons why he and Dan (also pictured above) should visit me more in Provo this summer. Clearly he was wrong....

1. I am here. I could stop here and that's reason enough but I'll continue...
2. Raj at 7-11, the creepiest/funniest man alive
3. Spoon Me (the restuarant)
4. Hiking the "Y"

5. Biking around Utah lake
6. Boating on Utah lake

7. You can see my newly arranged room
8. Longboarding Provo canyon

9. Teaching me to longboard
10. Creepy engagement photos being taken by Heritage Halls
11. Fresh Provo air

12. Dollar theater rocks here
13. 50 cent bowling nights on Monday
14. My Russian friend Katya
----------------------->
15. People praying over their sandwich in the Cougar Eat
16. Boys playing concertos on the piano in the Terrace in the Wilk
17. The Mid-evil Club
18. Meastro's gelato
19. Sammy's burgers
20. Sammy's pie shakes

21. Happy hour at Sonic (it's better in Provo)

22. THE CREAMERY
23.
BYU Chocolate milk
24. Boys wear capes and swords in Provo. Beat that.
25. My cute apartment
26. My pool
27. Festival of Colors
28. Stephanie Anderson is my neighbor -------
--------------->
29. Doug Lenard now lives here (Dan knows what I'm talking about)
30. The Provo temple
31. The MTC
32. Mom's don't poof their hair as much here
33. I live next to toddlers now

34. You can pick up on 19 year-olds
35. Dan's new Filipino friends live in Orem

36.
My nail polish collection
37. Unlimited homemade mini cupcakes
38. Diego's Tacos

39. Smart Cookie
40. Los Hermanos
41. J-Dawgs
------------------------->
42. BYU bookstore
43. BYU baseball games
45. My homemade crepes
46. Road trips are fun!
47.
Your mom will pay for your gas anyways so what do you care?
48. My friend Chris gives killer back massages
49. The Velor

50. Spark
51. The Marriott Center

52. UVU is just down the street

53. Hot air balloons
54. Balloons of any kind really
55. My floral job
56. EFY!
57. Cosmo the Cougar
------------------------->
58. You love me

59. You miss me
60. You are a good friend

61. Music videos galore!
62. Didn't the Cure start here?
63. Or was The Used?

64. Dumb and Dumber was filmed here
65. Sons of Provo was filmed here

66. Tim McGraw sang a song about Provo
67. American Idol came here...I think

68. Thanksgiving Point is 25 minutes away

69. Lamas!
70. Provo is closer to St. George
71. Closer to California
72. Closer to Arizona
73. Closer to Las Vegas
74. 5 Guys Burgers is down the street
75. University Mall...where all the cool kids hang out
76. Dan loves the Cannon Center
77. Tunnel singing

78. My Asian Susan roommate makes killer Chow Mien
---------------->
79. Bell Tower
80. Beautiful sunset
81. Did I mention I live here?
82. Tandem bike rentals for only $18 a day!
83. Stadium of FIRE
84. Singles Wards.....yea baby
85. The best park in the world is here
86. River rafting
87. Sky diving

88. Book signings
89. Rare species of birds
90. No zoo here. Who likes zoos though? So I really see that as a perk rather than a downfall
91. The police are rude and unforgiving
92. The parking enforcement is a dream come true
93. General Authorities visit all the time
94. People are more righteous here
95. With a name like "Happy Valley" how could you go wrong?
96. All stores close at like 9 pm
97. Gen X clothing store
98. Idiot college drivers
99. Hidden treasure chests
100. Dancing leprechauns in the street

101. I didn't want to resort to this but....Sandy kinda sucks.

After all those reasons, how could you resist this? I'm a constant party.


SO COME TO P-TOWN!

1 comment:

  1. haha i LOVE that. so hilarious. if i was mike or dan, i would be down in a heart beat.

    ReplyDelete