June 17, 2012

Blast from the past


While packing up some old clothes, I stumbled across my long lost wedding time capsule I made in Young Womens. We're talking 2002 here. This thing is a gem! Too bad I found it after I had planned everything for the wedding because this thing could have provided some serious inspiration.

For example my 14 year old self would have loooooved pastel Easter inspired colors
Or perhaps a pink heart shaped cake if you please. Were those ever cool?
 Doubt it.
Shoot my ring isn't a vision of the 90s....good thing Blake has better taste than I did.
The real kicker? I added sleeves to this gastly immodest dress with a simple swipe of some White Out! Modesty problem solved! I was such a good child.

Hopefully our wedding (in just under 36 hours!) proves to be just as classy as I had planned 10 years ago.....

1 comment:

  1. The best part is the "Look" written by the dress hahaha looove iiiit!

    ReplyDelete