May 19, 2012

M.A.

Today is the day. I graduated from George Washington University with my Masters of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology! 
I have come a long way from Orientation to Graduation.....
I loved my program. I loved my clients. And I loved all of my grad school buddies!
I got chills putting on my cap and gown. I just can't believe this day has come. I am one happy graduate!
My mom, Amy and Angie flew from Utah and New York to help me celebrate. 
We had a blast spending a week partying all throughout DC. 
My family is so wonderful and it meant so much to me to have people there to love and support me.
 
The biggest thanks goes to my mom and Blake. My mom helped my achieve my dream of grad school and believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. She encouraged and loved me through all the anxiety of grad school.
Blake supplied me with fun adventures, Diet Coke, cupcakes and plenty of love (and a sparkly diamond ring!) to get through all the ups and downs of the past 2 years.
Thank you thank you to everyone who has helped me become a GW graduate.
Now onto bigger and better things...the wedding is exactly a month away!
I think I'll sleep pretty good tonight with a new degree under my pillow.

#winning

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I was totally shocked yesterday when someone said it was the 19th and I realized it was one month until the wedding! Looking forward to seeing you then!

    ReplyDelete