Some highlights included
Buying the most perfect wedding dress (not pictured for obvious reasons)
Eating delicious food and picking out reception food from our AMAZING caterers
Finally seeing our venue in person. It is perfect and we are so excited!
Blake meeting Baby Anne. She was terrified of him. I think it was the beard.
Seeing Baby Ginny, Skus and Josh!
Again Ginny not so taken with Blake....
Dinner with our favorite couple Steph and Dev!
Blake's favorite part of the trip was eating breakfast with my Grandma every morning while I slept in. She convinced him to eat PB toast with cucumbers. They are now email buddies.
Next time I'm back in Utah I will have graduated from grad school! YAY!


We used Marvellous! They are seriously the best, I use them for all my work events as well! You will be the cutest bride ever stefi.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe your Grandma got Blake to eat cucumber and peanut butter toast! I'm impressed!
ReplyDelete