Blake's mom came to visit for the long weekend.
It was so fun to have her here. She spoiled us with a movie and yummy food!
We went to visit the Newseum, one of my new favorite museums in DC. It was awesome!
I liked the Berlin Wall and 9/11 exhibits the best.
It was so fun to have her here. She spoiled us with a movie and yummy food!
We went to visit the Newseum, one of my new favorite museums in DC. It was awesome!
I liked the Berlin Wall and 9/11 exhibits the best.
| Standing by actual pieces of the Wall |
Thanks for such a fun weekend!
Dear blogger universe: Please send happy thoughts my way on Friday from 8 am to 3 pm as I take my giant test. And cross your fingers so I'll pass. Thanks. Xo.
Now is that 8-3 EST? I just want to be sure.
ReplyDelete