After 4.5 hours of typing and 7 hours of not talking... I am DONE with my comprehensive exams. It was intense but I felt relatively calm, which I attribute to everyone's happy thoughts and prayers on my behalf. So thank you.
Considering I only cried in 1 out of the 3 questions, I'd say the day was a success. I hope I passed! But for now I feel like I'm on top of the world!
I have my thesis due two Mondays from now... I'm soooooo excited to feel just like you then! Yay for getting over big nasty hurdles on our way to greatness! Congrats, Stefi! PS My current plan is to hit up Serendipity the moment I click "send" on this bad boy of a paper... I think I can guess where you went for a little celebration, but I want to hear you say it. Yay cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteHere's an ATM made for you as a reward.
ReplyDelete