Seattle was so much fun!It was a little traumatic actually getting there... my connecting flight to San Fran was delayed 3 hours so I missed ALL of the flights that night to Seattle. All of them.
Sooo I had to fly into Portland and Blake drove 3 hours to pick me up at 1 am and then we drove the 3 hours back. That made for a grand introduction to the family. "I'm heeeere!"
Blake was so sweet and felt bad I had such a crappy day. So he surprised me at the airport with Tiffany earrings. I love them! Score for a winning bf.
That night we met up with Dom, Molly and Jen to watch fireworks from Blake's dads office downtown to celebrate NYE.
We had such incredible views and it was the perfect
way to ring in 2012
Happy New Year!
More Seattle posts to come...

a man who knows his way around tiffanys?
ReplyDeletemarry him already.