January 08, 2012

Hamburgers and Chocolate

Blake took me to Dicks, his fav burger joint in Seattle. He warned me that you can NOT special order burgers here, I just had to suck it up and eat pickles, onions and tomatoes like a big girl. 
 Turns out it was delicious so I miiiight try branching out to new 
foods more. Maybe.

 Next we headed to Theo Chocolate Factory for an awesome tour. We saw the whole chocolate making processes and got free samples all along the way. Plus we had to wear sweet hairnets. Bonus!
They gave us real cocoa beans to try. We both took a mouthful and thought we were going to die. It was easily the nastiest thing I've ever tasted. I made us eat some of my chapstick to get the gross taste out of our mouths. We were that desperate...

1 comment:

  1. Good for Blake. Tomatoes and onions are delicious. Coco beans are not. Good to know,

    ReplyDelete