Despite waking up at 4:30 am and freezing for two hours in the cold, I had a blast running my first race!
My success was definitely due to my sweet head band. Suck it up Cupcake!
Check out how freaking tired I look. Ya...
In the wee hours of the morning, wondering what we are doing....
Dom, Allie and Lizzie were stuck in traffic and almost missed the race. They had to run off the bus and alongside the highway to get there in time. Such dedication.
This is Martha, my speech pathology bff
Finally we're off! We had to walk for the first little bit because it was so crowded so I was actually happy to start running.
WE DID IT! It flew by and I felt good the whole time.
Blake encouraged me the whole way and we finished strong together.
Rockstars!
The best part? Our chocolate party afterward!
Delicious fondu tray and plenty of hot choc
I had an awesome time and definitely see more races in my future.
i'm in love with your headband! It's so YOU!! and i can't wait for you to return home to me.THIS WEEK!!! (sorry blake and d.c. friends.-stefi is mine) haha just kiddin i've gotta share with barb. ok i'm hyper cuz i'm eating a krispy kreme so i will stop typing weird comments on your blog.
ReplyDelete