October 15, 2011

Honest people do exist!

I actually have always thought this but today just confirmed it.

My friends all ordered pizza last night and as I went to pay my share I couldn't find my wallet a.n.y.w.h.e.r.e in my apartment.

I searched all night. I was distressed. To the max.

Then this morning I get this lovely email:

"Hi my dad and I rented the Zipcar you used last used and found your wallet. My dad will be heading back around 3 and maybe you can meet him at the Zipcar drop off to get it back? I found your  number and email on a Mac store receipt.-Jessi"



This further confirms my love for people named Jessi and the Mac store.

Thank you to good honest people who return pretty navy wallets to sad girls.

1 comment:

  1. dang girl!! you are so lucky! I love jessi too!!

    ReplyDelete