For my 24th Birthday Blake surprised me with a weekend trip to visit his friends in NYC. The Big Apple has been calling my name for a while so it was perfect.
First stop was the Met.
Are we cultured or what?
A rockin street band. Blake got embarrassed when I started dancing.
Then I got treated to some birthday cupcakes from Magnolias. My faaaavorite.
(And yes a wardrobe change was involved. Long story)
We met up with our hosts, Larson and Ashley at the famous Grimaldis
under the Brooklyn Bridge for my birthday dinner.
under the Brooklyn Bridge for my birthday dinner.
And let's just say the eating fest continued....
Saturday we hit up the Brooklyn Flee Market.
Good food trunks. Great junk.
This is the chocolate doughnut that dreams are made of
(I should have mailed one to Skus)
Highlight of the trip was going to the top of the Rockefeller that night.
Such amazing views!
Sunday brunch at Bubbys was the food highlight
Later we met up with Lincoln and Lauren to enjoy a fall stroll around Central Park.
So crisp.
So wonderful.
Not Paris, Washington Square Park
Until next time New York!
THANK YOU BLAKE for being such a good planner. I had a BLAST!
(and to Larson and Ashley for letting us crash on their floors)

did you get a headband from anthropologie recently? because i did. and i am wearing it right now as i look at you wearing yours. STILL GOT OUR TWINNER STYLE GOING ON
ReplyDelete