Yes we got weird looks.
After dinner our ETA was 3 am... don't be fooled. We really got in at 4 am. 8 hours of Celine Dion, Katy Perry and powdered donuts made for a gooood time.
The babies were thrilled to make some new friends.
I went hiking while everyone else drove even more to see Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. Then we hit up the slightly weird Hill Cumorah Pageant in Palmyra.
On Sunday, after convincing Sydney to skip church with us we toured all of the church sites.
Yeah I'm the favorite aunt.
Love this munchkin.
Then Sydney and Devin fell in love at the temple.
Oh so much driving
Then I painted Holden's nails orange. It was quite the Sunday.
All in all it was quite the weekend. Road trips are my FAVorite. Thanks team.





I had no idea there was a Cafe Rio in Maryland! I'm so jealous. And your little niece and nephew are looking so old and cute
ReplyDelete