July 28, 2011

I've turned into a mom. And a bad one at that.

I've been going a little stir crazy sitting around with kids all day so I took the little one shopping today. To my favorite store TJ Maxx. I finally found an adorable red purse and he picked out these winning shades. 



I can't believe I have a mommy blog without even having my own children.This is concerning. Where is my glamorous single life living a big city? Oh yeah, surrounded in humidity thousands of miles away.

Children are exhausting. Thank heavens children are not in my near future. Or as Molly would say "I'm not against children. I'm pro children.... just pro children and pro nanny."
 I think all the years of serving my time as a nanny I deserve one myself.


Am I being serious? I'm so tired I don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment