February 12, 2011

Uh not quite.


I went to a dinner party tonight for an early Valentines Day celebration.
Food was incredible.
Great people.
Classy night.

Hilarious:
The guy I was sitting next to was asking me all sorts of questions to get to know me better throughout the night.
He asked me how many people are in my family and then paused and asks, "So where is your mom from?"

Confused I replied "Uh...Utah."
"No I mean like ethnicity wise. If I had to guess I'd say you're Polynesian," he said.

"Uh not quite... both my families are from England," I informed him.


{I really do get asked all the time what ethnicity I am, which is very very strange to me because I look very very pasty these days}


What a spread.

Twinner valentine boys.

My valentine sweeties.

Dying of laughter at Amanda's awesome formal outfit.

And then we took weird crayon pictures.


XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment