I was walking to the metro when a giant squirrel ran out and planted itself on the sidewalk in front of me.
I stopped dead in my tracks.
I stopped dead in my tracks.
A young gent came up and scooted the squirrel out of my way with his foot.
{There may have been a slight kick involved}
{There may have been a slight kick involved}
Then he turned and said to me "Aren't squirrels just the worst?"
I was smitten.
Oh he was also wearing a bow tie.

Nooo! I love him too! You must stalk this sidewalk at the same time every day until you see him again! I feel great about this lad. And you will be able to tell your children you met on valentines day. cuteness.
ReplyDeletePersonally I don't condone animal cruelty, but I can see how you would find that attractive. The bow tie helps.
ReplyDelete