Check out sweetie Anne with adorable Gramps.
Both have cute cheeks.
This man took me to Home Depot with him every week when I was growing up.
I was his little errand buddy.
I have been an excellent shopper from a young age so I could even find appealing stuff at Home Deopot (not my first superstore of choice).
My top purchases:
a stick horse.
a plastic duck you stick in your yard and its winds flap in the wind.
and colored glue. Man oh man was Grandma ticked about that colored glue.
a stick horse.
a plastic duck you stick in your yard and its winds flap in the wind.
and colored glue. Man oh man was Grandma ticked about that colored glue.
Just wanted to give cute Gramps a shout out because anyone who buys me colored glue is AWESOME in my book.
And he still has black hair.
Double awesome.
love this. a lot.
ReplyDeleteahhhh so cute!
ReplyDelete