January 15, 2011

What gives?



I don't think you can fully appreciate how fat this squirrel is in this picture. He's at least 8 pounds.

The squirrels in Virginia are rampant. They run and play tag with each other around my complex without a care in the world. And I hate them.

They aren't afraid of people. If you come up to one on the sidewalk it just stares at you like "What? You gonna make me move?" until you are forced to walk around it.

The other day I was walking with my ipod in and one ran out of the bushes so fast that I jumped in surprise, fell off the curb and rolled my ankle.

What gives?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Is your ankle okay? Are you still going to be able to run?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you get really mad at me if I tell you that I want that squirrel? Like as a pet?

    ReplyDelete