I'm so pleased I'm gaining an extra hour of sleep tonight. I really needed it. This weekend has been so busy and fabulous.
Today I went to the National Walk for Autism Speaks. This is the nation's largest autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to researching prevention, causes and treatments of autism.
Some of the GW girls showing our support.
It was a beautiful fall day and so fun to walk around the mall with these great children and families.
Some of the crowd along the walk past all the monuments....
This family walked in front of use and was so cute. Everyone in the "power team" was wearing matching tee-shirts to support Kenny. It was so inspiring to see so many different kinds of people coming together and supporting each other for AUTISM SPEAKS. I'm already excited for next year.
.....Also there was this really awesome large dog. Wearing a my same shirt.
This is awesome! A bunch of the teachers from Clear Horizon's Academy in Orem traveled to DC for that same conference! I wish I could have been there. Then I might have seen you!
ReplyDeleteNice dog.
ReplyDelete