Public transportation has never been my cup of tea. Granted I'm biased because I've only seen U of U students and scary people ride the UTA back in Utah. (I'm half kidding)
But after moving to DC, I knew I had to give the metro a try. I don't have a car out here, it's close to my apartment and school, gives me plenty to blog about and it's better for the environment. All solid reasons to start a relationship with the metro right?
Well it's been a good 3 months, but I have a bone to pick.
The metro
- never makes room for me. it's always jam packed in the mornings going to school.
- smells bad.
- is unreliable. it breaks down half way through our commute.
- just takes and takes and takes. $4.60 a day to be exact.
- is dirty and filled with other people's garbage.
Basically the metro would make the worst boyfriend ever.
Luckily this adorable shower curtain map of the metro just might win me over again.....

No comments:
Post a Comment