September 09, 2010

A Day In The Life

Steph asked me to blog about what Arlington and GW look like so this extremely long post is dedicated all to my bff whom I miss terribly.

So here's a day in the life of a GW Speech-Language Pathology Grad Student:

Walk out my door to catch the 7:33 am metro into the city.....

Listen to "You Always Make Me Smile" as I snap this gorgeous pic...

Head to my Pentagon City stop....

Ignore the creepy taxi cab drivers lined up asking me if I want a ride and head down the escalator...

Catch the blue line metro headed to Largo Town....

Get off at my Foggy Bottom stop (I love the name).....


Cry silently as I swip my metro card through the exit and watch my bank account deplete daily (it costs $4 everyday for me to get to and from school!).....

Smile at the man who sells flowers outside of the GW Hospital. This is the best part of my day.....

Walk down 23rd street to my clinic....


Some sights around GW campus....

And then I head into my cute little clinic to spend the next 8-10 hours reading files, treating clients, writing treatment plans and basically stressing my brains out :)


But don't worry about me, there are plenty of weirdos to keep me entertained. Take this girl: sunbathing in a bikini in the middle of the Law school lawn quad. Strange....

No comments:

Post a Comment