This weekend I finally got to go to Georgetown Cupcakes! This amazingly pink little shop is featured on TLC's DC Cupcakes. My new friend Blake was kind enough to take me and we had a great time!
Best news: While waiting in line I was chatting with a cute worker girl and I jokingly told her for I'd work here for free if I could. She told me actually THEY ARE HIRING! Then she told me how she just applied yesterday and they called her to come in today to start.
Her uniform? A pink cupcake shirt..... Ya, I'm aware.
I could not stop grinning the entire time in line. Blake made fun of me. But I explained that for a girl like me, this is better than Disneyland. Way better.
We ordered Red Velvet, Choc Birthday, PB Chip, Choc Ganache... and some more Red Velvet.
I can die happy.
And then we made best friends with all the lady who work at Coach. Handy friends
No comments:
Post a Comment