This week has been blissfully filled with baking. After a crappy weekend, baking was a necessity. Monday started with these puppies:
I LOVE cinnamon rolls and cookies so why not have the best of both worlds? These are delicious cinnamon roll sugar cookies, recipe found here.
Wednesday came with mini Oreo cheesecakes for a birthday party. Big hit and so so easy. Gotta love Martha (Stewart).
And then I wrapped up the week with frosted brownies with Brad. Granted they were made from a box but still delicious.
All this baking is in prep for a bridal shower I'm throwing my roomie in a month. I'm having a tough time deciding between desserts but this will definitely be on the menu. So adorable I might cry.....
With all this baking to do, who has time for boys?
Good thing I also took up running again this week.


I love so very much that you are an avid blogger. I hate going to blogs and seeing that it hasn't been updated in weeks. I love you Stefi!!
ReplyDeletehaha for real! its so boring. come on people, give me some info to stalk!
ReplyDelete