So I like cupcakes. A lot.
Most people know this about me. Including my Bishopric.
So I'm sitting on Chase's couch last night and his lovely roommate and recent BFF of mine, James, turns to me and says "Stefi have you been to the new cupcake store in Provo?"
Now James has played many cupcake tricks on me before. Just last week he convinced me there was a store in Provo dedicated solely to sprinkles. I about had a stroke. I'll save you the heart- ache and tell you now that he was lying.
So initially I was skeptical about this supposedly new cupcakery. But both Chase and James went into detail about the gourmet flavors they have and all the different sizes of cupcakes offered (size plays a large part in cupcakes in my opinion.)
Once it finally hit me that a new cupcake store opened in Provo and I, Stefi the cupcake queen, didn't even know about it- all I could do was sit there stunned. Who are these punk boys who don't know fondant from ganache to tell ME about cupcakes?
Well I was ticked.
I immediately flew out the door to confirm the rumors.
It's true. I sat flabbergasted in front of the newly opened Cocoa Bean by the Great Harvest on University Parkway. It looked delightful. I'm sure it smelled of sugar and love inside.
Here is a pic of some of what they have to offer.

One thing is for sure, this is the LAST time I will be updated about the cupcake world from two stinkin' boys.
But thanks for the tip anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment